1. Name and contact details of the responsible of the data processing
tel: +49 - 711 - 35 17 92 0
fax: +49 - 711 - 3517 92 200
2. Contact details of the authorized representative for data protection and privacy
You can reach our authorized external representative for data protection and privacy under following address:
SiDIT GmbH, Unterdürrbacher Straße 8, 97080 Würzburg, Germany
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use
a) Collection and storage
When you first contact us and / or sign a contract with us, we usually collect the following information:
• Company name
• Salutation, first name, last name of named contact persons
• address (if different: billing address)
• a valid e-mail address
• telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
• Fax number
• Account information / Bank details
• Operational data that allows you to draw conclusions about the company
We assign you a customer number in our system.
b) What do we use to process your data (purpose of processing) and on what legal basis?
In the following, we inform you about what and on what legal basis we process your data.
- For the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR)
We process your data to carry out our contracts with you, i. in particular
• to fulfill the contract
• for correspondence with you
• for billing
• to process warranty claims
• to settle possible liability claims and assert any claims against you.
- On the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR)
Insofar as you have given us consent to the processing of personal data, the respective consent is the legal basis for the processing specified therein.
This applies in particular to
• Collection and storage of other personal data
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to declarations of consent which you have given us before the application of the DS-GVO, ie before 25 May 2018. We inform you that the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- In the context of balancing of interests (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR)
We may also use your information based on a balance of interests to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties. This is done, for example, for the following purposes:
• Keep an order history for our future services
• For customer advice and support and sales
• General business management and development of services and products
Our interest in the respective processing results from the respective purposes and is otherwise of an economic nature. As far as possible and appropriate, we process your data pseudonymized or anonymized.
- Due to legal requirements (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (c) GDPR)
We are subject to various legal obligations, such as, for example, statutory requirements under commercial law for storage and documentation (including the Auditor's Approval Regulation, EC Eco-Regulation).
4. Disclosure of data to third parties and processors
Also in the transfer of personal data is a processing in the sense of the previous paragraph 3. However, we want to inform you here again separately on the subject of disclosure to third parties. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason, we are especially careful when it comes to sharing your information with third parties.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties is usually for the following purposes.
• Processors with whom we have entered into an agreement pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR
• Authorities / Associations
• Shipping (e.g., shipping service)
• Payment (e.g., payment service provider)
• Accounting (e.g., Accountants)
• Litigation (for example, lawyer)
• communication platform (e.g., e-mail)
Your personal data will be deleted by us, as far as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation Public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6. Rights of the concerned person
You hav the right of:
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the processing is not for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal Obligation is necessary for reasons of public interest or for asserting, pursuing or defending legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
As at May 5th, 2019